Yookers Gaia Fiber-tip - Red Marble Resin (Fine) 1.0mm Tip
With its unique personality, Gaia will surely please all those who think out of the box. A see-through ring to let you know what’s inside, surrounded by a marbled design resin in 3 different color combinations will not leave you indifferent.
We recommend staying away from highly pigmented or shimmering inks in these pens, as the pigment/glitter will clog and not make its way through the tip onto your paper. Conventional fountain pen inks will work best.
To clean this pen:
- Unscrew the barrel from the tip section.
- Rinse the tip by filling and emptying it with water (repeat this until the water is clear). Use caution as ink residue will ﬂow out.
- Place the tip section into a beaker or other container of clean water. The water level should completely cover the tip. Be sure to use room temperature or lukewarm water. Distilled water will work best (tap water sometimes contains particles which may clog the feed). Never use alcohol, as this will damage the feed or other parts of the pen.
- Let the tip soak for 10 to 15 minutes, then blot dry with a paper towel. Soak the tip overnight if necessary.
- Wash your pen every few weeks or whenever changing ink colors.