Copper Medium Ruled Notebook - Art Deco
Celebrating Italian design and technical brilliance, the Art Deco notebook sympathetically infuses the design with tactile embossing, copper detailing and luxury features for a sumptuous stationery accessory.
Available in ruled indexed page format on beautiful ivory coloured pages. Notations are easy to locate with the combination of page numbering and index pages.
Art Deco Copper notebooks feature luxury copper page edges, a ribbon marker and a closure band and pen loop detailing. The high quality features continue with black card front end papers and a document pocket in the back.
Castelli notebooks boast FSC certification and product traceability, confirming our committed approach to the care of the environment.
Art Deco Copper notebooks are designed and made in Italy
- Black soft touch cover with blind embossed and copper Baroque design
- Luxury copper page edges
- Ruled indexed page format on high quality FSC ivory paper
- Luxury black end papers and internal document pocket
- Ribbon marker, pen loop and elasticated band closure
- QC6 - Medium size 130 x 210mm extending to 240 pages